Sephora Spring VIB Sale Dates, Codes & My Wishlist

12:10



I know it has been about 2 months since my last blog post, for that I truly apologize. Between my struggles at the end of my pregnancy and then the month I decided to take off of Youtube & my blog for the closest thing a content creator can get to a "maternity leave", the time has definitely slipped away from me. I wanted to come back strong and share with you all my Sephora VIB Sale wishlist!

The VIB/Beauty Insider sales are (in my opinion) the best time of year to shop at Sephora. It's the only time and place you will find a discount on high-end makeup and who doesn't love a deal? Unless you are still wondering, this spring's sale will run from April 18th (tomorrow) to April 24th. Here's how everything will go:

VIB Rouge Members: 15% off from April 18th-24th with the code ROUGESPRING
VIB Members: 15% off from April 19th-24th with the code VIBSPRING
Beauty Insiders: 10% off from April 20th-23rd with the code BISPRING

For some, these semi-annual sales are really the only time to shop at Sephora and this is their time to pick up different items they have had their eyes on. For high-end makeup addicts, the sale is a great time to stock up on staples or buy expensive tools or products. Wherever you fall, I hope you can get some inspiration from my wishlist/shopping list for this spring's sale.


BareMinerals Original Foundation

(Photo Credit: sephora.com)

I absolutely love this foundation for the summer time. It's extremely easy to apply (you just buff it in with a kabuki brush), gives light-medium coverage and a luminous finish. Plus it's better for your skin and less likely to melt off in high temperatures than your standard liquid foundation. Throw in SPF 15 and I'm more than sold. I ran out at the end of last summer and didn't repurchase so I'm seeing the sale as the perfect opportunity to get it back into my collection.


Benefit GALifornia Blush

(Photo Credit: lookfantastic.com)

The first high-end blush I ever bought was one from the Benefit Box o' Powder range and I've had a love affair with them ever since. They last FOREVER (both on the skin and in terms of having to repurchase) and blend so beautifully onto the skin. So when Benefit adds a new shade to the line, it takes a lot of willpower to resist the urge to buy it. GALifornia is the latest addition to the box o' powder line. It's described as a medium golden pink but appears as more of a medium coral in swatches and in the box. I can not wait to get my hands on this!


Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleanser 

(Photo Credit: sephora.com)

I know this is a very basic and boring item, but it's one I've been out of for months. I really enjoy the Sephora Collection formula, I find it works very well despite the criticism I've heard about it. I'll be picking up the biggest bottle in stock so hopefully, it will last me.


Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Set
(Photo Credit: sephora.com)

For years, I have wished that Sephora would make some of those fantastic holiday sets permanent, this year that wish came true. Although you aren't able to buy the exact same Sephora Favorites sets that were available for the holidays, they have replaced them with some great permanent options. My favorite of which being the Give Me Some Nude Lip set. $33 CAD (or $28 US) gets you a full-size lip liner and lipstick plus 2 mini lipsticks, a mini lip gloss, and a mini liquid lipstick. All in the most popular nude color from each brand. Plus, if you love trying new lip products, those mini lipsticks can last you a long time. These sets also make great gifts. Hint hint, mother's day is coming up fast!


Too Faced Sweet Peach Oil Lip Gloss in Peach, Please!



(Photo Credit: fitnessmagazine.com)

I don't know about you but my skin and lips are incredibly dry, so when I saw the Sweet Peach collection from Too Faced when it first released at Christmas time, these were the one thing that really stood out to me. They're supposed to be extremely hydrating, creamy, have good color pay-off and smell like a peach. Name a lip junkie out there who would turn that down. All of the colors are absolutely gorgeous and truthfully if I try the first one and like it, there's probably about 2 or 3 more I would buy. That being said, if I had to choose just one shade, it would be Peach, Please! It's a bright coral pink and one that I think would be great for the upcoming summer months. This is the one thing on my wishlist I have not tried. All I am basing this purchase on is reviews and swatches I have seen, so please take this into consideration if you too wish to purchase one of these.


I hope you all enjoyed seeing what's on my VIB Sale wishlist. Happy shopping!

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments