Plus Size Graduation OOTD

19:17



I know it's been a while since my last post. For that, I apologize. I was honestly trying to figure out what direction I wanted this blog to take. I just wanted another way to share the things I loved or was knowledgeable about to the world. I have absolutely loved fashion posts & blogs for a long time but have never had the guts to share being a (now) plus-sized women (there will be a whole video up tomorrow on my Youtube channel about this topic). I decided today to be a little ballsy and post my and my family's OOTD for my brother-in-law's graduation. I hope you enjoy!



My Dress: Suzy Shier, Shoes: Payless


Everett's Romper: Carter's


Audrey's Dress: Disney



I hope you all enjoyed this Outfits of the Day! Expect to see more soon!

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments