The Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette Review & Swatches

15:33



The minute I heard that Jaclyn Hill was going to be coming out with a palette with Morphe, I knew I was going to try my hardest to get it. I wouldn't say I'm Jaclyn Hill's biggest fan but I do like her channel and most importantly, I know she has incredibly high standards when it comes to makeup. After trying as many products and brands as she does, it would be hard to not have high standards. So when I knew that she would be the deciding factor on shades, formula, and pigmentation, I knew I NEEDED it in my collection.

I waited for 2 stressful hours on release day before I was finally able to checkout and start this palette's journey on the way to my home. It finally arrived this week and I have to say, I haven't been this excited about a limited edition release in a long time. Now let's get into the palette itself...



The palette includes 35 1" pan shadows in a variety of neutral shades and a few pops of brighter colours. It includes different formulas including satins, shimmers, foils and a whole lot of mattes. 
My personal favourite formula is the foils. They are some buttery and smooth that they feel like creams. My least favourite are the mattes (big surprise) because they feel a bit chalky and swatch on the patchy side but I have to say, as someone who has a dislike for mattes, these have to be the best I've tried. 

Overall, I have to say I adore this palette. Even for the $78 CAD I paid for it, this palette is very worth it. It's the best quality eyeshadow palette I have ever owned (if you've seen my collection, you know this is a big deal). I wanted to show you all the incredible pigmentation of this palette in case you're planning on buying it on the (date yet to be determined) restock. All swatches below have been done without any sort of primer and my arm is still stained from the colours. I also posted a video of me unboxing the palette and doing live swatches to Youtube this morning, it will be at the bottoms of the post if you wish to see it. 


Enlight





Beam




Silk Creme




M.F.E.O (Made For Each Other)




Faint




Sissy




Little Lady




Creamscicle




Butter




Pooter




Pukey




Hunts




Firework




Queen




Obsessed




S.B.N.




Hillster




Roxanne




Jacz




Buns




Cranapple




Royalty




Twerk




Hustle




Meeks




24/7




Chip




Mocha




Pool Party




Jada





Diva




Enchanted




Central Park




Soda Pop




Abyss










I hope you all enjoyed my review and swatches. You can currently sign up to receive updates on morphebrushes.com for when the palette will be restocked. Have a great day!

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments