Hi, I'm New Here

19:47


Hi,
I'm Maggie! As a lot of you might know, I currently run a Youtube channel centered around family, beauty & life. I decided to create this blog to not only become an asset to my Youtube channel but to also give you all the oppertunity to see EVEN MORE content from me. As I have said in vlogs on my family's vlogging channel, making videos can take a lot of production time. Although I love making videos dearly, it does result in me not sharing as many topics as I would like. Purely because there are not enough hours in the day as a mom and I have non-stop ideas for new content lately. I'm hoping to use this blog as a space to share even more thoughts, tips and ideas with you all, on subjects ranging from pregnancy to beauty to recipes and more. As well as share my latest videos, in case you might have missed them, and possibly elebrate more on the video's topic. I hope you will stay tuned for more blog posts coming soon!

Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments