My Every Day Makeup Routine & Time Saving Tips

18:39


I like to start most days with putting on a little bit of makeup to give myself a little confidence boost for the day. Unlike years before, however, I no longer have a full hour every morning to devote solely to "putting on my face" now that I'm a mom. So today, I thought I'd share with you all my everyday makeup routine as well as some time saving tips. If you would like to see the full tutorial, it will be at the bottom of this post. I thought I would share with you all here some exclusive tips that I've found that can save you time in the morning.

#1. In a rush? Pick one product for each area of the face (base, brows, eyes, cheeks and lips) to give you a balanced, simple and pretty 5 minute (or less) face.

#2. Need to quickly make your everyday look into a glam evening look? Pick one area of the face and go really bold. For example, swipe on a bright lipstick or take 2 minutes to do sultry winged liner. It'll give you a glam, put-together look in minutes. 

#3. Focus on skincare. It might seem like a useless tip in the moment, as you're trying to quickly get ready but investing the time in skin care can leave you feeling like you need less makeup. Plus, who doesn't love having great skin?

#4. Declutter! If you are trying to get ready quickly, keeping a small makeup bag with only your everyday essentials inside or cleaning off your vanity and leaving only the basic items behind can cut down on time. Simply by not having to rummage through multiple products you don't need can shave a couple minutes off of your getting ready time.

I hope you enjoyed the tips! Make sure to watch the video below for the full Get Ready With Me/tutorial.


Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments